At Highcrest Roofing & Construction, Inc., our goal is to provide the best quality Residential & Commercial Roofing and Construction Services for Central Alabama. We are a family-owned business and because of that, we value treating our clients like an extension of our family.
After many decades of working in the construction industry, Garry Garzarek, Owner & President, began a seamless transition when he founded Highcrest. Along with his wife, Ann, and their son, Jamie, the company is truly all about family.
Our team has over 40 years of experience in the roofing & construction field. We are licensed and insured, Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited, and a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association. Most importantly…we are dedicated to standing behind our work. Why? Because we love what we do and consider it a calling. We fulfill our calling by:
- Delivering more than just quality services; we work every day with the attitude of making a difference in the lives of our clients by giving them personal attention on their project.
- Being fiercely dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing a long-term commitment to them.
- Giving the same quality service to every job – no matter how large or small.
- Working with our clients’ schedule to create minimal interruption to their valuable time.
- Striving to be the ‘Contractor of Choice’, which drives us to provide the best service possible.
We will be with you from start to finish on your project and check-in regularly to keep you informed. We VALUE our customers and want to build your trust by standing behind our quality services. That’s why we are not satisfied until you are satisfied.
Are you curious as to what a goat has to do with Roofing? We decided on the mountain goat for our logo because the mountain goat is always climbing toward the summit; not satisfied until they have reached the top. That is where Highcrest wants to be when it comes to the quality of our work and the opinions of our clients. Call The Goat!